Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Purex at Walgreens..and more!

Okay, I cannot take credit for this and I'm SO sorry but I do not know where I found out about this! I saw it somewhere the other day randomly on the internet and if I knew where, I would totally give credit!!

Walgreens currently has Purex Laundry Detergent Buy 1 Get 1 (BOGO). Last weeks Redplum newspaper insert had a BOGO coupon and you're able to use it at most Walgreens to get the detergent for FREE. How it works basically is that the free part of the coupon is being used on the one that you buy at Walgreens to get the other free--does that make sense? I've been trying to think of the best way to describe it but so far, I haven't come up with the best way to get the words that are in my brain out of my mouth...or fingers in this case! But if you have this coupon, or can get this coupon, you can get the laundry detergent for the price of tax. So far, I've gotten 8 containers of it and I have LOTS of these coupons because my mom was able to get me a bunch of the inserts. I do have to warn you though, the coupons expire on the 6th so better get going!! This is a great deal!!

Another note: the Purex Free and Clear can be used on cloth diapers because it is dye and fragrence free. It is rated a 3 out of 4 stars (and comes highly recommended by mamas) on www.diaperjungle.com for the use on cloth diapers. I didn't even THINK about that today when I picked up two of those. I'll definitely be looking for more!!

Another deal at Walgreens is they have Right Guard on sale for BOGO and you can print a $1.00/2 coupon at www.coupons.com. I believe you can print 2 coupons from this website. Great deal! My husband uses this deodorant so we definitely picked some up.

There are lots of other deals at Walgreens obviously, I highly recommend checking out http://minnesotacouponadventure.blogspot.com and clicking on her Walgreens part which will show you lots of Walgreens deals (just please keep coming to my blog too lol).

Today my finds were:

8 Purex
2 Right Guard Deodorant
Total: less then $4.00

1 comment: