Saturday, March 13, 2010

More layout changes?!

I know, I thought I was done playing with my layout too but when I viewed My Fun Frugal Life and saw that she had THREE columns, I experienced some extreme blogger envy. I had been wanting three columns so when she gave the link to the tutorial that described how to do it at The Cutest Blog on the Block, I knew I just HAD to make changes again. I LOVED my blog layout before--well, the background and colors, but I really wanted to be able to have the three columns so I gave up the beautiful teal and red in exchange for having three columns. I can already tell you that the columns will be changing..I just moved some over to show that there are now three columns. I really think that it will help lay out things better and make it more pleasing to the eye. What do you think?

Thanks Sara from My Fun Frugal Life for letting us other bloggers know about this!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, 3 columns is the way to go. I however have not yet figured out how to link my tabs that came with the template, with their own pages. I might need to check out that tutorial or twist dh's arm to do it for me....

    And I love that green wallpaper behind your template, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you figured it out! I LOVE having a third column!
    sara http://myfrugalfunlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete